Senior Care Services
Exceptional Senior Care
Each stage of life has unique healthcare needs. We are committed to providing
the very best care for our seniors with innovative new programs and services that are:
• Tailored to meet the needs of older adults
• Coordinated by a healthcare team of experts focused on understanding
what’s happening today
• Provided by those who take the time to listen and who look at your
Senior Care Emergency Department
If you need to visit our emergency room, we will see you quickly, but take
the time to fully evaluate your healthcare needs and develop the best
treatment plan for your care. Our emergency department team has been trained
to identify seniors that may need extra support during hospitalization.
Our emergency department includes:
- Duke University trained clinical team which specializes in the care of
- Easy-to-read signs and clocks
- Large print documents
- Thick, comfortable mattresses
- Pre-warmed blankets
- Extra seating for family
- Skid-proof footwear
- Reading glasses
Senio Care Community Events
We believe healthcare is more than providing medical services. It’s
also about stimulating the mind and being around others. We provide a
number of opportunities for socialization and education throughout the year:
• Register to be part of our Senior Care Services program and receive
a free coffee mug, good for free coffee in our café.
• Join us at our Prestige Plus events. Every month we’ll have
good food, great company, and an engaging presentation delivered by a
• Become a Volunteer and help our patients and staff.
• If you like getting some exercise, join our Silver Steppers Mall
• We’ll host a variety of events and free screenings at the
mall, or at our hospital.
If you would like to be notified about our upcoming community events, please
call or email Tammy at 214-320-7162 or email@example.com.