Nominate a Nurse for the DAISY Award
Dallas Regional Medical Center is proud to partner with
The DAISY Foundation to honor the compassionate care of our extraordinary nurses throughout the year.
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians and employees are welcome to nominate
a deserving DRMC nurse for The DAISY Award. Please nominate a nurse who
consistently meets the following criteria:
- Goes above and beyond to care for the needs of the patient and family
- Has a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision and values of DRMC
- Is thoughtful, compassionate and caring in all situations
- Is energetic and passionate about patient care
- Takes time to educate and include the patient and family during the care process
Ballot boxes and
nomination forms are located on all units of the hospital. A winner will be selected every quarter.