Why Choose Dallas Regional Medical Center?
Change your Future!
At Dallas Regional Medical Center, change is in the air. With new programs
and new technology, we're growing and improving every day. In short,
we're changing the way our patients view health care. A vital part
of that change means creating the best possible work environment for our
nurses and other caregivers. This is your opportunity to experience that
change for yourself and work with us to create the career that you've
Call Human Resources at 214-320-7790 for more infotmation. If you are ready
to join our team, apply
At Dallas Regional Medical Center, we believe that health care can be a
very fulfilling career, particularly when you are able to make a real
difference in a patient's life — it intrinsically affects your
own life. We seek Associates who:
- Listen to patients and understand what they need.
- We can count on, because you're willing to do what it takes to care
for a patient or support the health care team.
- Have good organization and communication skills. Being a critical thinker
and problem solver are other key elements.
- Excel at what you do. Some of our best Associates become mentors, showing
new Associates how to become more caring and effective.
- Are alert and responsive to the needs of your patients, as well as the
staff and nursing team.
- Are detail oriented. Health care requires paying attention to numerous
details and prioritizing multiple tasks. We look for Associates who can
manage effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Have strong written and verbal skills, and are effective communicators.